The Joint Finance Committee (JFC) holds another executive session on the budget bill on Thursday, May 30. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. in Room 412 E. The two major areas on the agenda are the remaining issues related to the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the state building program.
A full list of the items being considered can be found here, with links to each of the papers. The outline below includes links to the Legislative Fiscal Bureau papers on DCF issues: Dept. of Children and Families — Children and Families
- Milwaukee Child Welfare and Title IV-E Waiver (Paper #185)
- State Foster Care, Adoption Assistance, and Subsidized Guardianship — Funding Reestimate (Paper #186)
- State Foster Care, Subsidized Guardianship, and Adoption Assistance — Statutory Changes (Paper #187)
- Children and Family Aids (Paper #188)
- Foster Care Rates (Paper #189)
- Out-of-Home Care Extension for Youth with Individualized Education Programs (Paper #190)
- Child Protective Services Appeals (Paper #191)
The Committee is aiming to finish up its work on the budget bill by Tuesday, June 4.